Sunday, November 4, 2012

Allison Clarke

Allison Clarke creates delicate compositions of entangled images, inspired by nature and her own imagination.  Allison's obsession with paper cutting has grown into a collection which includes her unique framed paper cuttings, paper cut letters, handmade cards, and baby wall art.  Each piece is hand cut and one of a kind.









Allison describes her artwork as intricate and soft.  She goes on to explain, "My art is influenced by the raw beauty all around us.  I use emotions, feelings, and actions I see or feel as an inspiration for my work.  I also find the quietness in nature and myself, and draw out the elements of life that go unnoticed."



Allison Clarke's unique framed paper cuttings, paper cut letters, handmade cards, and baby wall art are all available at Anchor No. 5 Boutique, and custom orders are available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment